Wed, Sept. 12, 2012
All students and the UALR campus community are invited to attend the 2012 Service Fair 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 12.
Explore the more than 40 local organizations offering volunteer opportunities.
Local representatives from service-minded businesses and agencies will share information about their missions and opportunities for student involvement in their respective organizations.
Students can speak directly with the representatives and sign up on the spot for service learning options.
Participating organizations include:
- Arkansas Childrenâ€™s Hospital,
- Arkansas Foodbank Network
- Arkansas Hospice
- Lighthouse for the Blind
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Habitat for Humanity of Saline County
- March of Dimes
- Oak Forest United Methodist Church
- Pulaski County Youth Services
- SOAR Homeless Network
- UALR Children International,
- Youth Home