Requirements and How to Apply
- Students are required to keep a 3.25 GPA in order to remain in the program.
- Must apply during the open application time period (during the Spring semester)
- First Year – Take a leadership/service course each semester with service learning component
- Second Year – Take a leadership/service course each semester with service learning component
- Third Year (Optional) – In some cases, selected students will be provided an opportunity for a third year in the program, which is an intensive, 20-hour per week experience.Ā A separate application and proposal is required.
The goal of the Friday Fellows Leadership Program is threefold: to engender a lifelong interest and proficiency in its students in leadership and community service; to substantively contribute to the ongoing efforts to engage UALR in its various communities; and to enrich course content and student understanding of the application of classroom-based learning to address community problems.
For more information, contact Betsy Hart at 501-569-3424 or firstname.lastname@example.org.