You need to complete several forms to apply to the University Science Scholars Program.
- Fill out and submit the UALR Admissions Application on-line (ualr.edu/admissions). You must apply on-line.
- Fill out and submit the UALR Academic Scholarship Application form on-line at (ualr.edu/admissions/scholarships/apply/). This is a universal application form for most scholarships at UALR including the University Science Scholars Program. The USSP also requires a 500 word essay with the application on your interests, goals, work habitats, and strengths. We also require that two confidential letters of recommendation be submitted with the application or sent to us. The application form is now available–see the menu to the left.
- Fill out and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (on-line atÂ http://www.fafsa.ed.gov). Submitting this form on-line is faster and easier but you can submit a paper form.
- Submit your application by February 1 so that you are eligible for most scholarships at UALR. However, we will consider applications for USSP at any time.
- Send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name and address indicating that you have applied to UALR and we will download your application materials and use them for the Science Scholars application.