University cable-access television providing educational and student-produced programming and broadcast production services.
Criminal Justice Programs
Center for Environmental Criminology
Studies geographic factors in crime patterns to assist policy makers and law enforcement personnel
Educational program for seniors to promote safety
Promotes efforts to reduce juvenile crime and develop rehabilitation programs for juvenile offenders
Public policy research, survey and evaluation research services, and community development outreach programs.
- Arkansas Public Administration Consortium (APAC)
Provides certificate training programs for public managers, nonprofit managers, and government leaders at all levels.
- Center for Non-Profit Organizations
Dedicated to enhancing leadership in non-profit organizations; hosts a graduate certificate in non-profit management
- Center for Public Conflict Solutions Offers mediation and other services to encourage collaborative solutions to public problems
Survey Research Center
Features a fully staffed call center for large scale survey research
University-owned public radio stations. KLRE is a classical music station broadcasting at 90.5 FM and KUAR carries news and public affairs programming at 89.1 FM.
Offers on-site training programs and research for organizations and professionals in the fields of child welfare and substance abuse.
Speech and Hearing Programs
- Speech and Hearing Clinic
Diagnostic and clinical services for children and adults with hearing or speech/language problems.
- Arkansas Center for Stuttering Treatment and Research
Diagnostic and therapeutic services for stuttering for children and adults
- Beth B. Eaton Scottish Rite Language and Literacy Center
Diagnostic and therapeutic services for children who have difficulty hearing, speaking or comprehending language. Fees paid by the Scottish Rite.
Summer Literacy Program
- A Call for Regional Leadership: Public Transit in Central Arkansas
An in-depth study of transit issues in Central Arkansas. Offers a series of recommendations for addressing transit needs and supporting transit infrastructure
- Down by the Riverside: Where Vital Public Goals Converge
Examines the conflicts and opportunities resulting from competing interests in a mixed use urban neighborhood
- Racial Attitudes in Pulaski County
An annual series of reports on racial attitudes in Pulaski County
- Water for Our Future: Overcoming Regional Paralysis
A report by the Water Study Task Force recommending a merged water utility between the cities of Little Rock and North Little Rock
- Water for Saline County: A Tale of Two Futures
A report by the Water Study Task Force recommending a regional water distribution district for Saline County