Preventing Academic Dishonesty
What Can You Do To Prevent Academic Dishonesty?
- Define academic dishonesty and explain the consequences of such behavior.
- Define expectations and responsibilities.
- Communicate that academic dishonesty will not be tolerated and will be reported.
- Encourage reporting academic dishonesty and explain the importance or reporting.
- Outline the procedure for reporting academic dishonesty.
- Be aware of any conditions which might encourage academic dishonesty and develop prevention techniques.
- Follow university policies and procedures for handling academic dishonesty as stipulated in the student and faculty handbooks.