Hours of operation
- Monday through Thursday – 7:30 – 6:00 pm
- Friday – 7:30 – 5:00 pm
- Saturday through Sunday – Closed
Donaghey Student Center 103.
- Come in east entrance of DSC that faces parking deck, DRC is first office on the right, or
- From the Bookstore area in the lower level of DSC, walk toward the Fitness Center, and turn left down the hall past the pool. We are in the office on the left just before you exit the building.
Parking Deck Access:
- Traveling on Fair Park Boulevard, turn west on 32nd Street. The parking deck entrance will be on your left just before you approach the Methodist Student Center.
- Traveling south on Campus Drive West, turn left on to 32nd street, go over the creek bridge, and, finally, turn right on Taylor Street. The parking deck entrance will be just in front of you and on your right. Use the campus map.
- If you enter the campus from University Drive (the intersection nearest Ross Hall), you will not be able to drive across campus to park in the deck. To avoid problems, make sure you approach the parking deck from the east side of campus (Fair Park Boulevard turning on to 32nd Street) or from the north side of campus (28th Street turning on to Campus Drive West, then turning on to 32nd Street). See the campus map for specifics.
- Note that through-traffic is no longer permitted on Campus Drive West near Lot 2.
Other Available Parking if the Deck is Full:
- Lot 13 East and Lot 13 West are open lots meaning one does not have to be a UALR student or possess a hangtag to park. After you park, you may ride the free trolley to the front door of the Student Services building. Please refer to the UALR Trolley website for route maps and schedules. Remember to allow at least an additional 30 minutes to ride the trolley.
- Lot 12 requires a UALR ID card.
- Lot 2 requires a UALR ID card.
- Metered lots are available but only for very short periods of time. Your vehicle will be ticketed if the meter runs out.Ā Ā If you plan toĀ visit anĀ office for more than just a few minutes, use the parking deck.
The UALR Department of Public Safety is always available to answer questions about parking.
UALR has a free trolley service available. Ā Please visit the Trojan Trolley website for routes, a map,Ā days,Ā and times.