Welcome to the UALR application for admission to concurrent enrollment. Below is a list of UALR’s Concurrent Enrollment partnering high schools. You must be attending one of these schools AND be approved by your high school to earn credit through the concurrent program in order to apply using this form.
First time users, click on “I am a new user,” and then indicate your citizenship status. Once you have completed this screen, select “continue” and complete the remaining screens. It is important that you complete all fields accurately. You will need your Social Security number in order to complete the application. Additional tips for completing the application are provided on the right hand side of each screen. Please remember that your high school must be listed below in order for you to participate in this program.
- Academics Plus Charter High School (AR1528)
- Arkansas School for Mathematics, Sciences, and Arts (AR1148)
- Benton High School (AR0170)
- Bryant High School (AR0310)
- Conway Christian High School (AR0491)
- eStem High Public Charter School
- Greenbrier High School (AR0935)
- Little Rock Central High (AR1422)
- Mount St. Mary Academy (AR1440)
- Parkview High School (AR1443)
- Sheridan High School
After you complete the application, you will receive an email indicating that your application has been received.