Do you need to know how to pay for your courses, view your grades, or view/order your transcripts? Your BOSS account is a one stop shop for access to your account.
UALR Login Information for Concurrent Students
1. Go to your Â BOSS account.
2. Click on Secure Login
3. Put in your T# – include the T – For Example: T12345678
4. The “temporary” PIN was/will be assigned upon admission into the CE program. Students with new PINs will be prompted after the initialÂ log-in to reset the PIN. PLEASE Â remember, to write it down somewhere safe, and to share it with your parents/legal guardian.
5. If that does not work, put in the T#, leave PIN blank, and click FORGOT PIN?
6. You will be directed to a screen that will ask you for Date-of-Birth, Last 4 digitsÂ of Â your (the student’s) social security number, and the answer to a security question that the parent or student set up during application.
7. The next screen will ask you to reset the 6-digit pin number.
8. Log back in and select Â Student Services>Student Accounts.
9. You can pay your account by the checking account routing and account number or by using a credit card:
(Discover, MasterCard, or Visa).
Other Uses for BOSS:
Under student services students can choose to view student records, request transcripts, view registration, and many other options.
Go back to the main website, login again, and click onÂ Personal Information.
Go to Change Passwords or View Usernames and IDs. You can set your password for all of your UALR accounts here.
It might be helpful to set all UALR account passwords the same.
Remember your net ID, because you can log into all accounts at once at my.ualr.edu (located at the top right of the UALR.edu homepage).