Has direct responsibility over the local operations, support, analysis, and modification of all mainframe system, network system, and personal computer hardware / software within Arkansas Faucet Operations (AFO). Also, coordinates the above activities with Wisconsin support staff to maximize system performance, availability and response time.
- Local IT support for the AFO facilities (Sheridan Faucets, Sheridan Plastics, Sheridan Distribution Center and Malvern plant), networking infrastructure including: Network Cabling, Hubs, Switches, Fiber Optics, Wireless Access Points, RF Devices, and PC‚Äôs.
- Maintenance and administration of the AFO facilities (Sheridan Faucet, Sheridan Plastics, Sheridan Distribution Center, and Malvern plant) phone system cabling, switch, voicemail, security, hardware and software.
- Provide on-call support of AFO systems
- Coordinate with corporate IT with regard to troubleshooting of system errors.
- Local support and maintenance SAP Console RF hardware and LXE Scanners.
- Local support and maintenance of Workbrain clock hardware for division.
- Local support and maintenance of production Label Printing systems hardware, Zebra Printers.
- Facilitates all office relocations and moves with regard to IT.
Provide administration and support of camera security system for Arkansas Faucet Operations including DV recorders, camera hardware, wiring, and software.
Must be a junior or senior in an IT-related major
Interested applicants should contact Kelley Bass, EIT assistant dean for external affairs, at¬†firstname.lastname@example.org¬†or 682-8137