Data Warehouse Analyst/Developer 2 – Health IT (1 opening)
U.S. citizenship is required
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day support of an enterprise data warehouse
- Responding to and resolving incidents as assigned relating to the extraction, transformation, and loading of data to a relational data warehouse using SSIS
- Building of a dimensional model using SSAS
- Second-level support personnel responsible for researching issues/defects and collaborating with business analyst to determine the appropriate solution
- Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards. Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system. Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- Ability to create and execute SQL Server 2008 statements
- ETL experience with SSIS
- Experience in reporting, scorecard, dashboard experience using Sharepoint 2010 and SSRS
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions regarding on the spot operational and application corrections
- Data Warehouse Kimball Methodology exposure, Cube Development with SSAS
Interested applicants should contact Kelley Bass, EIT assistant dean for external affairs, at¬†firstname.lastname@example.org¬†or 682-8137.