Acxiom Corporation is seeking a talented student interested in setting up an internal benefits website. The benefits website is the key resource used by Acxiom associates seeking additional information regarding their benefits. The intern will work directly with the benefits and the internal systems teams to transition content from the current platform to the new SharePoint application platform. The intern will upload all web content into the SharePoint application and set up the pages for the website. In addition, the intern will help define the scope of the project with a high-level project plan and develop detailed documentation to be used by the benefits team in future site updates. The ideal candidate will be creative, offer ideas for an optimal website, work independently throughout the majority of the project and collaborate with both teams as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with internal benefits team and Internal Systems team to assist in design and build internal benefits website using SharePoint application
- Develop detailed process flow and instructions for benefits team to use for ongoing updates
- Provide technical support including troubleshooting
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks at once
- Complete other projects using PeopleSoft
- Use of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Access) in a work or academic setting
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Continuous self-directed learning
Nice to Have Skills:
- Familiarity with SharePoint and PeopleSoft
Required Work Hours:
- 20 hours per week. Must be able to work Monday – Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Preferred Educational Criteria:
- Bachelor or Masters students pursuing a degree in Information Quality, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Business, Marketing, Human Resources or related areas of study. GPA: 2.75 or above. Seeking December 2012, May 2013 or December 2013 graduates.
Interested student should create a profile and apply at http://www.acxiom.com/about-acxiom/careers/.