Matmon Internet, Inc. is a specialized advertising and marketing agency in Little Rock. Our primary focus is on web design and development, but we also work in the traditional advertising and marketing arena. We are currently seeking a talented professional with sharp design skills and the ability to develop websites from the ground up. This job will need hands-on implementation of your designs to the web as well as designing print materials and marketing collateral.
- Design and manage web sites from the ground up, both HTML/CSS and WordPress.
- Update and manage existing web sites.
- Working directly with clients.
- Work directly with Creative Director to design and modify ads, wireframes, web layouts, and other design materials.
- Manage social media for clients, such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Eye for creative design
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Quick learner
- Comfortable working in a team environment or working individually
- Efficiently manage multiple projects
- The ability to communicate clearly
- Bachelors Degree in web/graphic design, information science, computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience working with cross browser compatibility
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of PHP is a plus
- WordPress experience or willingness to learn
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
Nice to have but not required
- Email marketing
- SEO experience
- Google AdWords
Please send a cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com
Please use “Seeking a Junior Web Developer / Designer” in the subject line of your correspondence.