Web Programmer – Department of Computer Information Services
When applying for this position, please include the following: completed application (applications can be downloaded from our website: www.lrsd.org), cover letter, resume, and a copy of transcript.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field from a four-year college or university; or related experience and/or training.
- Desirable skills: MVC3 Framework, Entity Framework, LINQ, JQuery, AJAX, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Objective-C.
- Evidence of strong oral and written skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST BE PREPARED TO SHOW EVIDENCE OF THESE
QUALIFICATIONS IN THE INITIAL SCREENING INTERVIEW.
Reports directly to the Coordinator of Applications Development – Department of Computer Information Services.
To provide, in a timely manner, quality information systems web applications to a diverse LRSD community.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
1. Develop, maintain, and support ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC web applications for data collection and data management solutions utilizing Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
2. Provide application support to the LRSD community.
3. Provide technical documentation for application.
4. Provide technical training as needed
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Pay03 – Grade 60 – $38,580 – $68,028 – Twelve (12) month – 235 days contract, plus
NOTE: Precise placement on the salary scale will be determined based upon experience.
Maximum placement on the salary scale for applicant’s new to the District is Step 12.
Performance of this job will be evaluated annually in accordance with provisions of the Board’s Policy on Evaluation of Support Services Personnel.
xxxxxxx, or any time later until a satisfactory applicant is recommended and approved.
SEND WRITTEN LETTERS OF INQUIRY TO:
Little Rock School District
Human Resources Department
810 West Markham
Little Rock, AR 72201
Phone 501- 447-1100 Fax 501-447-1162
Applications can be downloaded from our website: www.lrsd.org
INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THE ABOVE POSITION MUST
COMPLETE A VERY RIGOROUS SELECTION PROCESS. THEREFORE,
BECAUSE AN INDIVIDUAL APPLIES FOR A POSITION DOES NOT
NECESSARILY MEAN THAT AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONDUCTED.
The Little Rock School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equity concerns may be addressed to the Associate Superintendent of Human Resources.
It is the policy of the Little Rock School District not to discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, or disability in its educational programs, activities or employment practices.