Part-Time Service Desk Technician (Req. #13-035 & #13-049)
Positions available: 2
Date posted: 5/29/2013
Status: Part Time
The Part-Time Service Desk Technician provides tier 1 support to internal SPP customers to resolve technical issues and fulfill technical requests. Works directly with the Customer Relations team to resolve external customer and member technical issues. This is accomplished through the use of customer service skills and by delivering results in a timely manner.
- Takes calls directly from SPP staff
- Creates Remedy tickets, communicates status of requests and engages appropriate resources
- Performs Incident Management based on predefined procedure
- Works with higher levels of support to ensure solutions are well documented and placed in the Remedy Knowledge Management system for use in solving future incidents
- Sets the appropriate service expectations with the requester of services in the process of managing the Remedy ticket
- Assists the IT Department with documentation, process improvement initiatives and ad-hoc requests
- Assist the Supervisor, Information TechnologyService Management as required
- Knowledge of basic computer operation required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of and compliance with SPP Policies and Procedures
- Customer service experience
- This position requires minimal travel (approximately 5%).
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
How To Apply
Click here for information on how to apply for job openings at SPP.
Click here to learn more about available benefits at SPP.