The 2014 EIT SUPER PROGRAM at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock
(Summer Undergraduate Program of Entrepreneurship and Research)
What is the SUPER program?
The SUPER program is an exciting and challenging two and a half month undergraduate research and entrepreneurship program that is in its second year of operation. It will be hosted in summer 2014 by the College of Engineering and Information Technology (EIT) at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR).
Who should apply?
This program is for domestic, undergraduate students in different areas of Engineering, Physics and Computer/Information Science disciplines who are interested in graduate studies. If you are looking for a challenging and exciting summer research and entrepreneurship opportunity to enhance your resume, this program is for you.
What are the highlights of the program?
- An exciting and challenging two and half month research experience working on projects with faculty at the College of Engineering and Information Technology at UALR or the chance to work on your own project mentored by UALR faculty
- A stipend of $1300/month
- Free, on-campus, shared accommodation
- Chance to earn a $500 bonus on submission of fellowship applications to federal agencies after the internship
- Chance to win prize money in an essay competition and an entrepreneurship competition
- Free short courses on entrepreneurship
What are the requirements to participate in the program?
Students who will be completing their junior year by May 2014, have prior research experience, are interested in pursuing graduate studies and have a GPA of 3.25 will be preferred. US citizenship or permanent residency in the US is required of all applicants.
How do I apply?
Who do I contact for more information?
Dr. Abhijit Bhattacharyya
Donaghey College of Engineering and Information Technology
Tel: 501 683 7117