JTS Financial is a growing company searching for full-time Implementation Specialist / Business Analyst in the Little Rock, AR area to assist with groups conducting large-scale employee benefit enrollments. Pay is TBD, based on experience. The position involves extensive customer interaction over the phone, email and through Web conference. Occasional travel could be required.
Please respond to job postings through email only atÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Analyze client-defined business rules and configure proprietary software system appropriately
- Compile employee census information and prepare it for upload
- Set up PDF forms in Adobe Acrobat, as required for enrollment
- Assist in setting up employee benefit products in the system
- Answer in-coming support calls and e-mail messages
- Troubleshoot customer problems, often using Web conferencing tools
Job Skills Required:
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows and general PC technology
- Analyze client-defined business rules and assist clients in configuring software system appropriately
- C, C++, C# experience
- Build electronic data interface files
- Provide system and edi file support to internal personnel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel (macros), Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems
- Ability to balance competing priorities on multiple projects; excellent project management skills
Other Highly Valued Skills:
- SQL programming and working knowledge of normalized database design
- Employee benefits experience
*Must be eligible for US employment
To be considered for this position please email resume toÂ email@example.comÂ and in subject line reference: Implementation Specialist position.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits. Please do no reply if you are a headhunter or are only interested in a contract gig. Please apply only if you live near, or are willing to relocate to, Little Rock, AR.