IT Help Desk positions provide technical assistance, maintenance, and support to users
with computer-related hardware and software issues. This position responds to questions,
runs daily maintenance and back-up programs, tracks resolutions, upgrades and supports
PCs and related equipment, and trains users as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides technical assistance and support to help resolve user problems withÂ software and hardware.
- Monitors and tracks IT issues until problems are resolved, including providingÂ follow-up correspondence regarding IT issues via phone or email.
- Develops training curriculums and written materials.
- Communicates processes to users timely and effectively through email or trainingÂ sessions and validates user knowledge of software after training sessions.
- Researches and troubleshoots issues timely and effectively.
- Maintains daily performance of computer systems and network.
- Installs, modifies, and repairs computer hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Maintains inventory of software and hardware, including maintenance andÂ monitoring of licensing.
- Performs daily backups of network files.
- Complies with established procedures by following corporate policy and protocol.
- Contributes to Palco operations with a team-based approach in accomplishingÂ tasks and achieving results.
- Assists with compiling information for special reports when required.
Other Essential Traits
- Must have strong interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
- Must be organized and work well with others.
- Must be knowledgeable of Microsoft Windows operating systems and relatedÂ software(s).
Education and Qualifications
A minimum of a high school diploma and two (2) years of relevant technical experienceÂ is required.
For more information pleas contact Brooke Moore –Â firstname.lastname@example.org