Location: Fort Smith, AR or Eldorado, AR
UL LLC, is a global certification and testing organization on the leading edge of safety science promoting safe living and working environments. By focusing on collaboration, integrity and competitiveness, our people bring innovative, real-world solutions to give our customers peace of mind and market acceptance. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
A UL Field Services Specialist is an independent, self-managed individual who enjoys a flexible yet challenging career servicing and supporting a wide variety of product manufacturing processes and engineering disciplines. As a UL Field Specialist, you will visit numerous local manufacturers to assess and verify the continued compliance to UL product safety standards and requirements. Your responsibilities would also include:
- Managing your own work schedule from your home office
- Servicing local area manufacturers of diverse products including industrial equipment, medical devices, household products, commercial electrical components and fire safety equipment and materials.
- Conducting evaluations of field-installed systems including structural lightning protection, retail store fixtures and equipment, and electrical power devices and controls for public buildings.
- Learning and evaluating international product safety and quality management system based standards.
- Working with a multitude of technical professionals including business owners, manufacturing, electrical and quality engineers and municipal electrical and building officials.
If you possess a 2-year or 4-year technical degree and desire a position where you make a difference every day in helping to make the world a safer place and you enjoy learning how it’s made, our UL Field Services Team would like to talk to you about our opportunity in the Fort Smith or Little Rock, AR area.
Must be able to travel locally and overnight 25-40% of the time.