The Arkansas Heart Hospital is needing to fill a position.
As the Business Intelligence department, they are looking for a talent to our part-time/intern position. The application form can be accessed via http://18.104.22.168/~arheartjobs/job/business-intelligence-associate/
The Business Intelligence Associate, under the general direction of the Director of Business Intelligence, assists the Business Intelligence team on diverse projects and tasks. Primary responsibilities include assisting with documentation, information gathering, data mining, data analysis, ETL processing (extract-transform-load), generating and executing test cases (validation and testing), data entry, researching project specific topics, correcting records in production systems, and active involvement in various other aspects of BI projects. The Business Intelligence Associate will also function as a liaison between the Business Intelligence department and other organizational business units.
- Data Mining, Analysis, Entry, and ETL processing (extract – transform – load)
- Documentation (Minimal Technical Writing) of HBI Developed Applications and Projects
- Works with multiple complex database systems and enterprise software solutions to find data elements; Identifies, translates, and maps front-end features to their respective back-end data storage structure.
- Data Record correction in critical production systems
- Assists in gathering information from third parties, websites, and other sources
- Evaluates solutions, generates feature matrixes, and communicates with external and internal parties to gather additional information as required
- Completes thorough project testing and validation via the creation and execution of test plans and cases
- Assists with supporting HBI developed solutions to organizational staff members
- Report creation, modification, output validation, styling, and conformance analysis.
- Researches varying topics related to HBI projects
- Assists HBI team members in their daily job functions and serves as a liaison between the HBI department and other organizational business units.
- Minor Scripting and / or programming
- Identifies and implements best practices to improve performance and efficiency
- Responsible for documentation of work and projects to preserve enterprise knowledge
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Education: High School Diploma required.Preferred candidate is actively pursuing a BS / BA degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Health Informatics, and/or other related field.
- 1+ year(s) of experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 1+ year(s) of working or educational knowledge of SQL (specifically with one or more of the following platforms: MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase, DB2, or Similar Relational T-SQL Platform); Microsoft SQL Server experience Preferred.
Preferred (but not required) experience with any or all of the following BI Tools: Tableau, Domo, Power BI, Business Objects, and / or Crystal Reports.