Raytheon Company has an opening at their Camden, AR location for a Manufacturing Mechanical Engineer I.
Demonstrated experience with three of the following through internships or class projects, or related activities:
- Technical problem solving
- Engineering interpretation of technical documentation
- Team leadership
- Project and risk management
Coursework in either Lean Manufacturing or Statistical Process Control.
U.S. Citizenship is required
- Advanced manufacturing technologies
- Practical knowledge gained through previous related employment
This position requires a Bachelor of Science or Master of Science degree from an ABET accredited engineering curriculum in a field such as Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, or related field with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Please see the job posting here for a full description and to apply.