Facilities Usage Agreement
By requesting the use of EIT Auditorium and signing below, you agree to abide by the rules and regulations listed here and on the reservation form. Please note that the University allows use of these facilities subject to the restrictions for the use of university property as mandated by policies of the Board of Trustees of the University of Arkansas. For questions, please call the EIT Student Services Office at 501-569-8597 on weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00p.m.
- Audio/Visual technology (projectors, screens, microphones, cords, amplification equipment, and so forth) may be arranged by separate reservation by emailing email@example.com. Use during business hours requires at least 72 hours in advance. Requests for assistance for events after 5:00 p.m. or on weekends require one week notice and will incur a fee of $25/hr. Neither the equipment nor support for the equipment is available from EIT.
- Catering is available through UALR Dining Services (501-569-3361). Users of the EIT Auditorium may not sell food or drinks. If refreshments are to be served, you must make arrangements with UALR Dining Services. Catering may be set up in the lobby in the EIT building. Absolutely no food or drink is permitted inside the EIT Auditorium.
- Parking arrangements must be made through UALR’s Department of Public Safety (501-569-3408). You should also contact Public Safety if the room is locked or if the temperature needs adjusting.
- Tables and chairs can be rented from the Physical Plant (501-569-3390).
- The EIT Auditorium is intended for small events and lectures with no more than 200 attendees.
- The EIT Auditorium is reserved as is. The facility provides no dressing rooms, adjacent bathrooms, set storage, or other amenities.
- State law prohibits the collection of admission fees on UALR property with the exception of legitimate university events.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on UALR property.
- Absolutely no food or drink is permitted inside the EIT Auditorium.
- All areas must be cleaned after use. This includes bathrooms, the stage, and seating areas. Trash bags (not provided) may be left in the loading area on the west side of the EIT building. Users are expected to leave the premises in a neat and orderly condition. Failure to comply will result in cancellation of any future bookings and financial responsibility for any damage.
- It is the responsibility of users to learn how to operate the podium and audio-visual equipment before an event in the EIT Auditorium. Arrangements must be made in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At no time, or for any reason, shall any university property from this building be removed.
- Deliveries should be made through the service entrance at the west side of the EIT building.
- Events must have a designated contact from the sponsoring organization. This contact must attend all rehearsals and events in their entirety. The contact must be willing to be responsible for—and personally oversee—the setup and rehearsal process, as well as the restoration of the EIT Auditorium and all other spaces used to the original condition.
- All negotiations related to the event must be transacted between the UALR host and the EIT Dean’s office at least two days prior the event.
- Keep a copy of your reservation form and confirmation with you at all times while using the EIT Auditorium.