The EIT Auditorium is a modern presentation hall which seats 204. It is available by reservation through the EIT Student Services Office. Please check availability on the calendar, noting that pending requests may not be visible yet. If you would like to request a reservation, please fill out the request form below. You will be notified via email when your request has been processed.
Auditorium Reservation Request
By requesting the use of EIT Auditorium and signing below, you agree to abide by the rules and regulations listed. Please note that the University allows use of these facilities subject to the restrictions for the use of university property as mandated by policies of the Board of Trustees of the University of Arkansas. For questions, please call the EIT Dean’s Office at 501-569-8188 on weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00p.m. To request usage fill out the form below.
- Audio/Visual technology Computer (with cd drive and usb ports), projectors, screens, DVD/blu-ray player, and amplification equipment are available for use
- Catering is available through UALR Dining Services (501-569-3361). Users of the EIT Auditorium may not sell food or drinks. If refreshments are to be served, you must make arrangements with UALR Dining Services. Catering may be set up in the lobby in the EIT building. Absolutely no food or drink is permitted inside the EIT Auditorium.
- Parking arrangements must be made through UALR’s Department of Public Safety (501-569-3408). You should also contact Public Safety if the room is locked or if the temperature needs adjusting.
- Absolutely no food or drink is permitted inside the EIT Auditorium.
- The EIT Auditorium is intended for small events and lectures with no more than 200 attendees.
- The EIT Auditorium is reserved as is. The facility provides no dressing rooms, adjacent bathrooms, set storage, or other amenities
- State law prohibits the collection of admission fees on UALR property with the exception of legitimate university events.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on UALR property.
- All areas must be cleaned after use. This includes bathrooms, the stage, and seating areas. Trash bags (not provided) may be left in the loading area on the west side of the EIT building. Users are expected to leave the premises in a neat and orderly condition. Failure to comply will result in cancellation of any future bookings and financial responsibility for any damage.
- It is the responsibility of users to learn how to operate the podium and audio-visual equipment before an event in the EIT Auditorium. Arrangements must be made in advance by emailing email@example.com.
- At no time, or for any reason, shall any university property from this building be removed.
- Deliveries should be made through the service entrance at the west side of the EIT building.
- Events must have a host from a department within UALR. This host must attend all rehearsals and events in their entirety. The host must be willing to be responsible for—and personally oversee—the setup and rehearsal process, as well as the restoration of the EIT Auditorium and all other spaces used to the original condition.
- All negotiations related to the event must be transacted between the UALR host and the EIT Dean’s office at least two days prior the event.
- The condition of Auditorium will be evaluated after each event. We expect that you will leave the facility in the condition you found it. Your department will be financially responsible for any damage, missing equipment, or required cleanup.