Cyber College Assembly
Attendance: Total of 33 members present.
Members that where present
Dean’s Office: Russel Bruhn
Staff Representatives: Greg Browning, Systems Engineering
Applied Science: Al-Shukri, H., Bhattacharyya, A., Jennings, S., Anderson, G.
Computer Science:Bayrak, C., Chia-Chu, C., Sean, G., Mariofanna, M., Srini R., Remzi S., Kenji Y., Minsker, S., Tang, P.
Construction Mgt:Tramel, M., Xie H.
Engineering Tech:Midturi, S., Tebbetts, G., Tschumi, P., Menhart S., Mamdouh B., Srikanth P., David L.
Information Science:Tudoreanu, M., Wigand, R., Xu, X., Ningning, W., Murphy O
Systems Engineering:Reddy, R., Jovanavich N., Al-Rizzo H., Iqbal K.
Students Representatives: Rooin Groon, Construction Management
1. Call to order and approval of minutes of last meeting.
President called meeting to order at 1:30 PM, minutes approved with the suggestion to revise the list of members that were present.
2. Welcome/announcements from the president of the assembly
3. Opening comments by Dr. Russel Bruhn.
4. Election of assembly officers for the 2006-2007 year:
- President: Srini R.
- Vice President: Jovanavich N.
- Secretary: Al-Rizzo H.
- Parliamentarian: Tschumi, P.
Election of Cybercollege representatives to University Committees for the 2006-2007 year:
- Faculty Senate (2): Postponed until the Fall due to issues over whose terms were expiring.
- Committee on committees: Mamdouh B.
- Undergraduate Council: Iqbal K.
- Graduate Council: Anderson G.
- Appeal Council: Anderson G.
- Tenure Committee: Menhart S
The meeting ended at 2:45 PM.