- Focus on content.
- Donâ€™t worry too much about formatting or style.
- Use a common font, with black type on a white background.
- Organize with education first, and then work experience.
- In the education section indicate your major, when you expect to graduate and your GPA (assuming itâ€™s something to brag about).
- Include specifics about the classes youâ€™ve taken so a potential employer can better understand the subjects to which youâ€™ve at least been introduced.
- Include all jobs, no matter whether or not they seem relevant to the position you are seeking.
- Keep to one page if possible but definitely no more than two.