Thomas Epperson and Stephen Kirchner, juniors in UALR’s electronics and computer engineering technology (ECET) program, won first place in the design contest at the IEEE Region 5 annual conference April 16-17, 2011 in Baton Rouge, La. Read more here.
- Design Team Headed to International Competition
- Tau Alpha Pi chapter inducts newest members
- UALR 3-D Printing in Arkansas Business
- ECET Team Wins IEEE Design Competition
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (MET) Undergraduate Research on Metallic Foams has earned high recognition by experts in 2011
- ECET Students Take First Place in IEEE Region 5 Design Competition