Eric R. Kaufmann
Office: DKSN 602
Phone: (501) 569-8054
I have done some genealogical research into my family and have listed some of my family tree on other web pages. In particular I have listed the Brember Families and the Gourlay Families.
You should also visit the The Mathematics Genealogy Project to see my mathematical ancestors.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, Auburn University, AL, 1994.
- M.S. in Applied Mathematical Systems, University of Dayton, Dayton OH, 1991.
- B.S. in Mathematics and a minor in Astronomy, The Ohio State University, Columbus OH, 1988.
- Areas of Interest
- Boundary value problems for ordinary differential equations.
- Green's functions for ordinary differential equations.
- Finite difference equations.
- Technology in teaching.
My beautiful and sweet wife Yihong has her own web page. We have also constructed a web page for our son Ryan Guang Kaufmann and daughter Alida Guang Kaufmann
I have the syllabus for my classes listed below. All my courses have some components online and students access these courses through WebCT.
- Summer 2008
- Math 3322
Introduction to Differential Equations
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Department of Mathematics and Statistics
2801 S. University
Little Rock, AR 72204-1099
e-mail: e-mail me
Last updated May 29, 2008