Skip to the page content Skip to primary navigation Skip to the search form Skip to the audience-based navigation Skip to the site tools and log-in Information about website accessibility

Facilities Management

Electronic Devices

If the item is an electronic device with a hard drive, you will also need to submit a Certificate of Destruction. More information can be found in the Computer and Electronic Equipment Disposal Policy.

Updated 3.1.2010