Custodial services schedules and performs custodial maintenance in all campus buildings. They are responsible for the cleaning of offices, classrooms, academic areas, and public areas as scheduled by custodial services. Custodial also provides special request services as requested.
Services include the following:
- Offices are cleaned and trash removed on a daily basis
- Restrooms, classrooms, hallways, lobbies, and entrances are cleaned on a daily basis
- Floor work such as buffing or waxing is performed as needed
- Carpet is shampooed as needed and determined by custodial staff
- Window cleaning and wall washing are scheduled as needed
- Snow removal at building entrances and steps is removed by building custodian
If you have any questions or concerns regarding custodial services, please contact Custodial Manager Edwin Moore at 501.569.3268.