The electrical shop performs electrical maintenance service for all campus buildings. They perform electrical renovation projects and serve as a liaison between Facilities Management and electrical contractors on major construction projects. Other functions of electrical services include but are not limited to the following:
- Respond to campus work requests including relamps, tripped circuits, etc.
- General testing and inspection services for electric equipment
- Maintain electrical distribution systems inside and outside facilities
Billable to department as applicable:
- Provide secondary electrical distribution for new construction and remodeling projects
- Maintain all interior and exterior campus lighting
If you have any questions or concerns regarding electrical services, please contact Electrical Supervisor Leonard O’Donovan at 501.569.8046.