Beginning Tuesday, January 17, 2012, UALR
introduced the Trojan Trolley, a free shuttle service that is a safe, convenient fixed-route service for students and employees who park within the UALR campus and surrounding community.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 7a.m. to 10p.m.
Friday: 7a.m. to 3p.m.
The trolley is expected to make its loop three times per hour, weather and traffic permitting. You can view a real-time map of the trolley’s location to determine when it will reach its stops.
There is now one consolidated route, the Maroon route. This route makes 10 stops, servicing the entire campus and its vicinity.
1. South Oaks apartment entrance
2. East Campus Drive at the 32nd bridge crosswalk
3. Lot 14 / 28th Street / East Campus intersection
4. Lot 13 east at the Jack Stephens Center
5. Lot 8 EIT visitor parking
6. West Campus Drive at the bus shelter
7. Bus shelter across from DSC at closed street section
8. University Drive at bus shelter by the Nursing building
9. University Plaza breezeway
10. University Village apartment complex