Beginning Tuesday, January 17, 2012, UALR introduced the Trojan Trolley, a free shuttle service that is a safe, convenient fixed-route service for students and employees who park within the UALR campus and surrounding community.
Hours of Operation
Shuttle service will be available for 48 weeks of the year. The Trojan Trolley will operate from 7a.m. to 10p.m. Monday through Thursday and from 7a.m. to 4p.m. on Friday. The trolley drivers are entitled to two 15 minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch, and the trolleys will not be running during these allotted break times. Click here to view the drivers’ break schedules.
Each trolley is expected to make its loop three times per hour, weather and traffic permitting. You can view a real-time map of the trolleys’ locations to determine when it will reach their stops.
There are two routes in simultaneous operation, the Maroon Route and the Silver Route. The Maroon Route services the South portion of campus and surrounding areas while the Silver Route services the North portion of campus.
Maroon Route–South Campus
1. University Village
2. University Plaza breezeway
3. Bus shelter on University Drive at crosswalk
4. CATA bus shelter on Campus Drive across from DSC
5. South Oaks Apartments
Silver Route–North Campus
1. Lot 14 at Jack Stephens Center near pedestrian bridge
2. Lot 13 East in front of Jack Stephens Center
3. Lot 8 between College of Business and EIT
4. West Campus Drive at Fine Arts Building
5. West Campus Drive across from DSC
6. North end of West Hall