Skip to the page content Skip to primary navigation Skip to the search form Skip to the audience-based navigation Skip to the site tools and log-in Information about website accessibility

Facilities Management

Vehicle Rental & Lease

Requirements to Rent a University Vehicle

Vehicles are rented for campus business on a first requested, first confirmed basis. Thoughtful planning is advised to ensure vehicle availability.

First-time drivers of university vehicles need to complete a Driver’s Authorization Form. Please submit the form along with a copy of your driver’s license to Student Services Center (SSC) room 425. This form needs to be completed ten days prior to vehicle use and must be on file before you can leave the campus with a university vehicle.

University vehicles must be reserved electronically via:

Equipment Rates

Please view the equipment and service rates to determine which vehicle will be best suited for you. If the vehicle is returned late, meaning after 7:30a.m. the morning following the due date, the department’s FOAPAL will be charged for an additional day’s rate.

Top of Page

Hours of Operation

Facilities Management is open Monday through Friday from 7:30a.m. to 4:30p.m. You may collect the keys to your vehicle(s) anytime during normal business hours. If your reservation requires you to leave before normal business hours, you may collect the key(s) after 2:00p.m. the prior business day provided there is not a pending or current rental.

Top of Page

Vehicle Pickup

All vans are located in Lot 6, adjacent to the Facilities Management Building. All other vehicles are located in the Motor Pool, which is located directly behind the Facilities Management Building. Please feel free to ask anyone in the Operations Center (FM 220) if you need assistance locating your vehicle(s).

Top of Page

Vehicle Return

Vehicles returned during normal working hours should be returned for check in to the Operations and Services Center (FM 220). After hours and on weekends, rental vehicles can be returned to Lot #6, spaces 611-616. Vehicle keys, credit cards, and receipts should be placed in the gate lockbox.

Top of Page

Cancellation Policy

We do require notification of cancellation at least 24 hours prior to your reservation date and time. If the vehicle reservation is not canceled, or the vehicle is not picked up on the date of scheduled rental, a minimum one-day rental charge will be applied to the reserving department’s account.

Top of Page

Vehicle Credit Card Use

Vehicle credit cards are available for use with university fleet vehicles only. State Procurement policy states that cards cannot be used with any other vehicle(s). Violation of this policy will not be tolerated. Drivers who purchase gas for any vehicle on official business with a personal credit card will need to file a reimbursement claim form in order to be reimbursed by their department.

If a vehicle credit card is lost or stolen, please report it immediately to the credit card company by calling 1.800.395.0812. A lost or stolen credit card report will also need to be filed with the Facilities Management Operations and Services Center upon return of the vehicle.

Top of Page

Fuel & Maintenance Locations

The fuel and maintenance locations currently accepting the WEX Fleet Card can be found here.

Top of Page

Contact Us

If you have any questions regarding vehicle rentals, please contact the Operations and Services Center at 501.569.3390.

Top of Page

Updated 4.3.2017