Self-Service Campus Login
Self-Service provides a method of communication between Facilities Management and the campus community via the Internet. All people associated with the campus, including faculty, staff, and students, with an active UALR NetID can enter their own work requests online. They can also query the database for the status of their requests.
|Please click on the following link to enter your UALR NetID and password:
If you don’t know your NetID or password, please follow these steps.
- Log in to http://boss.ualr.edu
- Go to the Personal Information section.
- Click the link for View Usernames and Change Passwords on UALR Computing Systems.
- Place a checkmark in the row for NetID.
- Enter a new password twice in the boxes near the bottom of the screen.
- Click the Change Passwords on Selected Systems button. The change may take a few seconds to complete.
- Click Exit to log out of BOSS.
- Use the NetID assigned, and the password you just created to log into Self-Service.
If this is the first time you have logged into Self-Service, you will be requested to create a requester profile. Please enter your last name, first name, department, phone number, and email address.
Please contact the FAMIS Administrator at 569.3334 if you experience problems logging into Self-Service. If you have any questions regarding work orders or work requests, please call the Service Desk at 569.3390.