Skip to the page content Skip to primary navigation Skip to the search form Skip to the audience-based navigation Skip to the site tools and log-in Information about website accessibility

Faculty Orientation

Academic Affairs

As a faculty member, you are attached to a specific department, school, or college, which falls under the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs. Below is an organizational chart for Academic Affairs.

Academic Affairs Organizational Structure


Updated 7.18.2013