Little Rock has all the amenities of a big city with the charm of a small town. There is something for everyone, no matter what your interest may be.
Something for Everyone
If you like performing arts, we’ve got them. If you like being outdoors, there’s no better place to test your endurance. And if you’re looking for career experience, Little Rock is overflowing with business, government, medicine, cultural, and recreational internship opportunities.
Activities Just Minutes Away
- Sports and entertainment venues at Verizon Arena like concerts or Arkansas Diamonds arena football.
- Excellent hiking, camping, fishing, biking, and other outdoor activities close to Little Rock.
- A great collection of picturesque parks featuring golf courses, a zoo, tennis courts, playgrounds, walking trails, mountain climbs, rivers, and baseball diamonds
- Nightlife at the River Market with restaurants and live music, museums, shops, and the farmers’ market.
- Events such as Riverfest and concerts in the Riverfest Amphitheatre, central Arkansas’ premier outdoor concert venue.
- Unique walks, runs or rides over the Big Dam Bridge – the world’s longest pedestrian and bicycle bridge – perfect for an afternoon outing.
- If you like history, Little Rock has more things for you to do than you’ll ever have time for like checking out historic Central High School and exploring how Arkansas’ first settlers tamed the new wilderness, Civil War sites, and the new William J. Clinton Presidential Library.
- And you can visit Heifer International Center’s green tour and maybe sponsor a goat for a family in need.