College of Education
The mission of the College of Education is to promote and strengthen the professional development of individuals concerned with education and human resource development in a variety of settings such as schools, colleges and universities, private and corporate organizations, and government agencies. The college strives to develop professionals who use state-of-the-art methodologies and technologies.
- Educational Leadership
- Advanced Placement Summer Institute
- Center for Gifted Education
- Counseling, Adult and Rehabilitation Education (CARE)
- Department of Teacher Education
- Center for Applied Studies in Education