Term: Fall 2014
Job description: The Graduate School is looking for a workstudy student to work up to 20 hours a week. The student will need the following skills:
- ability to file in alphabetical order
- knowledge of Excel, MS Word, and UALR’s email system
- skills in using a multiple line phone
- ability to have flexible hours
- ability to deliver files all over campus
Contact information: Interested students should send a copy of their resume by email to Dana Steele at firstname.lastname@example.org.