Office/Department: The Link/College of Social Sciences and Communication
Job title: Link Student Assistant
Job description/duties: • Answer office telephone and take messages for the Link and College staff.
• Assist students in making appointments with Link staff and answer basic student questions about the Link, the CSSC, registration, UALR, etc.
• Assist in advertising and promoting the Link and/or the CSSC.
• Assist callers and visitors by providing basic information and assistance.
• Provide consistent, accurate, and friendly service and information to students, faculty, and staff.
• Maintain and monitor office suite and two conference rooms for cleanliness.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Work on long/short term student success projects.
Job location: Ross Hall 120
Job qualifications: • Pleasant personality and sense of humor a plus.
• Reliability is a must.
• Creativity a plus.
• Knowledge of computers and software applications, particularly Microsoft Office.
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
• Ability to work on long term and short term projects with some autonomy.
• Knowledge of video creation/editing, graphics, etc. a plus.
• Able to work between 10-20 hours per week.
• Be in good academic and disciplinary standing with the University.
• Ability to research and produce projects based on research.
To apply, please send all of the below items to Rachel Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Send your resume (include your T number).
2. Send your possible work availability for the semester (meaning the exact days/times when you’d be available to work).
3. Please verify that you have Federal Work Study funding for Spring 2018. Send proof of federal work-study funding.
4. Send your class schedule.
To apply, contact: Rachel Jones | email@example.com | (501) 682-8621
This job listing expires: 01/19/2018