How to Accept Aid
- You may view your financial aid awards on the web using the UALR BOSS system: boss.ualr.edu
- Several financial aid programs require you to officially accept the offer of assistance before the award can be finalized. UALR has simplified this process by allowing you to accept awards on-line.
- Please read this information carefully and follow the instructions for viewing and accepting your financial aid awards. Note that only some types of financial aid awards require on-line acceptance.
- Pell Grants and SEOG (Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant) awards do not require an official acceptance.
The following awards require an official acceptance in order to finalize the award:
- Federal Work Study Awards
- Federal Student Loans
- You must have a UALR PIN (personal identification number) in order to access the on-line system.
- All students are issued a PIN when they apply for admission to the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
- If you have not yet received a PIN or if you do not know your PIN, please contact the UALR Admissions Office: Undergraduate Admissions 501-569-3127; Graduate Admissions 501-569-3206; Law School Admissions 501-324-9903.
- For security reasons, the PIN cannot be given to the student via phone. UALR will mail you letter containing the PIN, or you can come to the Admissions Office and receive the PIN in person by presenting appropriate photo identification.
For more information: