Funding your education
Financial aid helps fill the gap between the cost of attending UALR and the amount that a student and their family are able to contribute. To be considered for financial aid awarded through the UALR Office of Financial Aid, students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be enrolled in a degree or aid-eligible certificate program
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Make satisfactory academic progress toward completion of the academic program
- Registered for Selective Service (if applicable)
- May not be in default on a loan previously received for college expenses nor owe a refund on a scholarship, grant, or loan from a previous enrollment period.
Whenever possible, aid will be offered to meet the full amount of the student’s eligibility. All students who meet the March 1 financial aid application priority deadline (including any requested supporting documentation) will receive maximum consideration of campus-based aid programs.