While it is the highest priority of both Human Resource Services and Financial Services to ensure that all employees are paid on the designated paydays, at times various issues occur which prevent timely processing of PAF/EPAFs. Some of these issues may consist of missed deadlines on the part of the department, missing employee documentation in Human Resource Services and/or errors during the PAF/EPAF approval process (not all inclusive).
When an employee has not received a paycheck the following steps should be followed:
- Check with Human Resource Services (501.569.3180) to ensure that an EPAF/PAF has been received along with any associated employment paperwork.
- All manual check requests MUST be approved by the Dean, Associate Vice Chancellor or the designated appointee (the designated appointee must be on file with payroll) acting in this capacity. The Dean, Vice Chancellor, or designated appointee shall email all manual check requests to email@example.com. Manual check requests generated from Department Chairs or originators will not be processed.
- Please indicate in the subject line the words, “Manual check request for …”
- Also include the following information in the body of the email:
- Name of Employee
- Employee’s T#
- EPAF Approval Category/Job Title (PAF)
- EPAF Transaction Number
- In your message make the appropriate request, i.e.:
- Request EPAF/PAF be processed for upcoming payd
- Request EPAF/PAF be processed for a manual paycheck
- The Dean, Associate Vice Chancellor or the designated appointee should send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org. To avoid multiple messages for the same request, only one email should be sent from the Dean, Associated Vice Chancellor, or designated appointee. Please do not copy the listserv as messages are forwarded through the channels of the department and Dean levels.
For questions regarding these instructions please contact Human Resource Services at 501.569.3180.