TimeClock Plus is the timekeeping system used by the University of Arkansas at Little Rock to track employee hours. Some key points about the time and attendance system follow:
- Fully automated and web-based for easy accessibility.
- All remaining paper timesheets and manual time entry processes will be eliminated.
- No more lost time sheets.
- Employees and supervisors will have electronic access to current and previous years’ records.
- Ability to generate department-specific reports.
- Actual hours, overtime, and compensatory time worked by classified (non-exempt), hourly, extra-help, and student labor will be captured by clocking in a webclock (computer) or time clock terminal.
- Exempt employees and faculty will continue to report only exception time; however, exception time will be reported in the new time and attendance system rather than Web Time Entry.
Thank you for your support and patience during the implementation of this new time and attendance system.