Click HERE for a printable version of this guide.
Opening Leave Report/Time Sheets:
- Log into BOSS (boss.ualr.edu).
- Enter your T# and pin.
- Click the link: “Click here to continue …”
- Click the “Employee” tab.
- Click “Leave Report.”
Approving Leave Reports/Time Sheets:
- Select the radio button beside “Approve” or “Acknowledge Time.”
- If acting as a proxy, choose a name from the drop down box beside “Act as a Proxy.”
- Click “Select.”
- Select the radio button beside “Time Sheets” or “Leave Reports.”
- From the drop down menu, select the current pay period, then click “Select.”
Summary of Approval Status:
- Not Started. Employee has not opened the leave report yet. **Note: All classified and non-classified employees must submit a leave report, even if there was no leave usage.
- Pending. Leave report has been submitted for approval. **Note: Verify appropriate comments are added. Click “Approve” if leave report to time sheet is accurate.
- Completed. Supervisor has approved employee’s leave report.
- Return for Correction. Supervisor has returned the leave report to the employee for correction. **Note: You must notify the employer.
- In Progress. Leave report has been opened by the employee but has not been submitted for approval. **Note: Verify the leave report has been submitted by the appropriate due date. If the leave report has not been submitted and approved by the due date, a Leave Adjustment Form must be submitted.
Setting Up a Proxy:
- At the “Time Reporting Selection” screen, click “Proxy Set Up.”
- From the drop down menu, select the appropriate proxy. **Note: A proxy must be at your level or higher.
- Add the proxy by checking the box next to the name, then click “Save.”
Tips and Reminders:
- A work week is Monday through Sunday.
- Leave reports and time sheets must be approved by 5 p.m. on the specified date.
- If a Leave Report is not submitted by the appropriate date, a Leave Adjustment Form must be submitted to the Payroll Office.