News

Features

Sports

Entertainment

Video

Home » Features

The Forum asks: What are your midterm study tips?

Submitted by Ricky Harris on March 6, 2011 – 8:04 pm3 Comments

“Sleep and study way before the test date so you can recall it better by seeing it often.” Jalissa Willis, sophomore American Sign Language major

“Write everything important on one sheet of paper and study as much as you can and also relate things with other things that you can remember.” Shanikia Williams, junior speech pathology major

“Take good notes, make flashcards, don’t procrastinate and get a good night’s sleep the night before the exam.” Gina Huddleston, junior middle school education major

“For multiple choice I would say hit the important points depending on the professor’s teaching habits; flash cards work great.” Robert Blount, junior political science and criminal justice major

“Eight hours of real deep sleep readies my mind for real deep thinking.” Matthew Karugarama, junior economics and finance major

“Keep up with your work … don’t procrastinate.” Cliff Mullins, senior American Sign Language major

3 Comments »

• I Loved these words…
    ““Eight hours of real deep sleep readies my mind for real deep thinking.” Matthew Karugarama, junior economics and finance major”

Enough sleep makes me feel fresh and more focused.

• Claire says:

Color code your notes / notebook by theme or subject. It’s easier to recall things if you can associate them with color (or I have found at least).

• Laura says:

Method of Loki works well, place all your notes mentally in a room in your house. In your mind wander the house from room to room and remember where a certain topic is.