News

Features

Sports

Entertainment

Video

Home » Entertainment

Game goes ‘Red’ on new album

Submitted by Tony Howard on August 25, 2011 – 5:21 pmNo Comment

After all the media hoopla regarding the 50 Cent and G Unit gang, Game finally took some time to get back into the studio and work on his latest album, “The Red Album,” released Aug. 23.

Since he went MIA for a while, I must say that the leave of absence did Game some good. This album is impeccable lyrically and I never paid any attention to the Game before now. My favorite track on the 21 track set is “Good Girls Go Bad,” featuring Drake.  I love all the things he reveals about the rap game and Drake adds an extra zest to the track.

Other standout tracks are, “Ricky” and “Pot of Gold” featuring Chris Brown. If you’re a Game fan and you’ve been wondering what he has been up to since his absence from the music scene, just listen to this album from beginning to end and all questions will be answered, even the questions about his rocky relationship with record company Interscope Records.

“Red” is the first Game album I have purchased and I must say that it was well worth the $11.99 that I paid for it. I’ll add it to my favorite albums of 2011, along with Kelly Rowland’s “Here I Am” and Beyonce’s “4.”

Four out of 5 stars.

Comments are closed.