News

Features

Sports

Entertainment

Video

Home » Entertainment, Technology

App brings photo effects to iPhone

Submitted by Clayborn Waters on February 17, 2012 – 4:41 pm2 Comments

Do you like taking pictures of yourself? Are you tired of using those basic image options to style up your photos from your iPhone? Well, there’s an app that has grabbed a lot of attention. The Burton Inc. brings to you the “Instagram” app for Apple products.

This app doesn’t cost anything, it is free to install on your iPhone on the iTunes App store. “Instagram” has several luminous, filtered effects. It also has two blur effects to choose from for extra depth: the linear effect and radial tilt-shift blur (circle) effect. Like social networks such as Twitter and Facebook, on this app, you can follow your friends, like their pictures and make photo comments. The good thing about this app is that you can upload as many pictures as you want. The bad thing about it is that this app doesn’t work with the iPad.

“Instagram” has over an average of 1,239 ratings from people who use it. Most people love the app and it’s addicting. One thing I like about this app is the effects that you can apply to your pictures. When I first started using “Instagram” on my iPhone, it seemed difficult. But now that I have 138 photos and follow 90 out of my followers, I can say that this app is very addicting and I love the effects when I take pictures.

2 Comments »