News

Features

Sports

Entertainment

Video

Home » Entertainment

Supplementary app offers networking for Instagram users

Submitted by Clayborn Waters on August 22, 2012 – 12:50 pmNo Comment

Instagram became an addictive app for users to take pictures and like other users’  photos. But one thing you can’t do is send private messages to those you are following.  But now that has changed – if you wish to send a message to one of your followers on Instagram, there is a free app called InstaDM.
This app was updated on March 29, 2012 by Co-Work and developed by Cristian Castillo. It includes different features such as direct messages, push notifications, profile view, suggested users, and Instagram search. The app is a 1.1.3 version with a size of 7.8 megabytes (MB), and it is the first and only app that lets you directly connect with other Instagram users quickly and easily. Supported devices include iPhones, iPads and Android phones.
In the app store, InstaDM has 16 ratings thus far. iOSnoops, a well-known app review site, gave it 3.5 stars. They also say that it is currently ranked at No. 30 in free Social Networking apps for iPhone.
What attracted me to download InstaDM was the icon, which is a silver conversation figure with a green camera lid inside it.
I have just downloaded this app to my own phone and it seems like it’s going to be very interesting, even though I haven’t started a conversation or followed anyone yet. But the best part about being a beginner on this app is being able to promote my profile on Instagram to inform my followers to add me. That is one of the best ways to adapt to InstaDM, and I hope to explore it more in the near future.
InstaDM is available through Apple’s app store as well as their website,  Insta.dm. Updates may also be monitored through a Twitter account at twitter.com/instadm.

Comments are closed.