News

Features

Sports

Entertainment

Video

Home » Entertainment

UALR athletics app enhances college sports experience for students, faculty

Submitted by Clayborn Waters on October 18, 2012 – 2:14 pmNo Comment

Just as UALR released their app for every campus-related need out there, the athletics department has created a UALR Trojans app for both students and fans of the university.

The primary purpose of the UALR Trojans app is to keep students and fans updated on Trojan sports with the latest news, game scores, schedules, rosters and live stats from all athletic teams. But the best thing about the app is what it provides for those who are unable to make it to the games: they are now able to receive live updates for both teams as well as get the scoop on what’s going on with the athletic department. Because of this, cons have yet to be found with this app.

I found out about this app on the headlines from the UALR Trojans web page. After I downloaded it to my phone, it proved very helpful, handy and active. When I missed the Lady Trojans volleyball game against South Alabama, I logged on for updates on the game’s score and final win. As a result, I really suggest this app to everyone who enjoys watching UALR Trojan sports.

The UALR Trojans app is free for download on iPhone and iPad devices, and requires an updated version of iOS. It was last updated on Sept. 28.

Comments are closed.