- Dissertation and Thesis Guidelines
- Graduate Student Handbook
- Health Services
- UALR Graduate Catalog
- UALR mainÂ website
- University Writing Center
UALR uses electronic communication to conduct its business whenever possible.Within 24 hours of when you enroll in classes, UALR will create an email account for you.
- The UALR email system can be accessed from the UALR homepage or mail.ualr.edu.
- Students are responsible for reading university emails regularly.
- It is important that you access your UALR email account often, even if you have a separate email address.
- You will receive official notices, including financial aid information, inclement weather notices, e-bills, deadlines, registration information, and library notices, through your UALR email address.
Forwarding Your UALR Email
If you would like to forward your UALR emails to a different email address, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your UALR email account.
- Click the gear-shaped button atÂ the topÂ right of your screen and select “Settings”.
- Select the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab at the top.
- Under “Forwarding” select “Add a forwarding address”.
- Enter the email address you want to forward your UALR mail to and click “next”.
- In the followingÂ box, click “proceed”.
- A verification email with a confirmation code will be sent to the email address you submitted; there might be a slight delay. When you receive it, click the link in the email to confirm forwarding.
- Go back to the “Settings” page (steps 2 & 3) in your UALR email.
- Under “Forwarding”, select “Forward a copy of incoming mail to <the email address you entered in step 5>” and Â choose your preferred settings for your UALRÂ emails.
- Click “Save changes” at the bottom of the screen.
For more information on the UALR email system, see UALRâ€™s email information page.