- Dissertation and Thesis Guidelines
- Graduate Student Handbook
- Health Services
- UALR Graduate Catalog
- UALR main website
- University Writing Center
UALR uses electronic communication to conduct its business whenever possible.Within 24 hours of when you enroll in classes, UALR will create an email account for you. For more information on how to access your UALR email, see UALR’s email information page.
- The UALR email system can be accessed from the UALR homepage or mail.ualr.edu.
- Students are responsible for reading university emails regularly.
- It is important that you access your UALR email account often, even if you have a separate email address.
- You will receive official notices, including financial aid information, inclement weather notices, e-bills, deadlines, registration information, and library notices, through your UALR email address.
Forwarding Your UALR Email
If you would like to forward your UALR emails to a different email address, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your UALR email account.
- Click the gear-shaped button at the top right of your screen and select “Settings”.
- Select the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab at the top.
- Under “Forwarding” select “Add a forwarding address”.
- Enter the email address you want to forward your UALR mail to and click “next”.
- In the following box, click “proceed”.
- A verification email with a confirmation code will be sent to the email address you submitted; there might be a slight delay. When you receive it, click the link in the email to confirm forwarding.
- Go back to the “Settings” page (steps 2 & 3) in your UALR email.
- Under “Forwarding”, select “Forward a copy of incoming mail to <the email address you entered in step 5>” and choose your preferred settings for your UALR emails.
- Click “Save changes” at the bottom of the screen.