1. Check your email
- Immediately after you complete the online application, you will receive an email acknowledging that your application has been received.
- Within 1 business day of submitting your application, you will receive a detailed email from the Graduate School that includes your UALR ID number and complete application requirements.
2. Submit your required materials
In order to complete your application, you must submit all required itemsÂ to the Graduate School.Â To review your programâ€™s Â requirements, select its title from ourÂ list of programs. In addition to program requirements and the requirements listed below, international students should submitÂ the international studentÂ requirements.
- Official transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges and universities. International students must have their transcripts articulated. Transcripts that have not been articulated can be submitted for the application process; however,Â if a student is granted admission, WES-articulated transcripts must be submitted to the Graduate School before he or she can register for classes. Transcripts must provide proof of a grade point average of at least 2.7 on a 4.00 scale, including post-baccalaureate hours.
- Official standardized test scores taken in the last 5 years, if required by the prospective program
- $40 application fee
- A copy of your government-issued photo ID
- Proof of 2 MMR vaccines. For more information about this requirement, please visit Health Services’ website.
- Unless your program or admissions coordinator instructs otherwise, all application materials should be submitted to the UALR Graduate School. Unofficial documents such as shot records and statements of purpose can be either faxed or emailed to the Graduate School. Official documents such as transcripts and standardized test scores should be mailed. Alternatively, the originating university may send official digital copies.
- Email:Â firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax:Â 501.569.3039
- Mailing address:
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Attention: Graduate School
Ottenheimer Library â€“ 5th Floor
2801 South University Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72204-1099
3. Keep checking your email!
- As you submit the required items, you will receive an email after each item has been successfully received by the Graduate School.
- You will be emailed updates every two weeks, on Sundays, that list yourÂ remaining requirements.Â Please note that every email will list a government-issued ID, MMR records, and the $40 application fee payment as requirements, even if you have already submitted them.
- When your application is complete, you will be emailed.
- When your application has been sent to the graduate coordinator for review, you will be emailed.
- Additionally, when a decision has been made on your application, you will be emailed the decision.
Questions or concerns?
If you have any questions about your application status, you can email the Graduate School at email@example.com. Along with your questions, please include your full name and, if you know it, your T-numberÂ (eight-digit number beginning with a T).