1. Check your email
After you have completed the online application, you will receive an email acknowledging that your application has been received. This email will provide information on your remaining application requirementsÂ as well as important deadlines.
2. Submit your required materials
In order to complete your application, you must submit all required itemsÂ to the Graduate School.Â To review your programâ€™s Â requirements, select its title from ourÂ list of programs. In addition to program requirements and the requirements listed below, international students should submitÂ the international studentÂ requirements.
- Official transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges and universities. International students must have their transcripts articulated. Transcripts that have not been articulated can be submitted for the application process; however,Â if a student is granted admission, WES-articulated transcripts must be submitted to the Graduate School before he or she can register for classes. Transcripts must provide proof of a grade point average of at least 2.7 on a 4.00 scale, including post-baccalaureate hours.
- Official standardized test scores taken in the last 5 years, if required by the prospective program
- $40 application fee
- A copy of your government-issued photo ID
- Unless your program or admissions coordinator instructs otherwise, all application materials should be submitted to the UALR Graduate School. Unofficial documents such as shot records and statements of purpose can be either faxed or emailed to the Graduate School. Official documents such as transcripts and standardized test scores should be mailed, unless official digital copies are available.
- Email:Â email@example.com
- Fax:Â 501.569.3039
- Mailing address:
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
Attention: Graduate School
Ottenheimer Library â€“ 5th Floor
2801 South University Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72204-1099
3. Keep checking your email!
You will be emailed regular updates on your application status and remaining requirements. Additionally, when a decision has been made on your application, you will be emailed the decision.
Questions or Concerns?
If you are concerned about the status of your application or would like to make sure all documentation has been received, you can email the Graduate School at firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with your questions, please include your full name and, if you know it, your T-numberÂ (eight-digit number beginning with a T).