Degrees and Certificates Offered
Master of Education
Program Coordinator Contact Information
Dr. Jennifer Holtz
All applicants for both regular and conditional admission must have favorable recommendations from the Adult Education program coordinator.
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.75 (4.0 scale)
- GPA of at least 3.0 for the last 60 hours of undergraduate courses
- Masterâ€™s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution, a cumulative undergraduate GPA of no lower than 2.75, and a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score of at least 144 on the Verbal Scale, 141 on the Quantitative Scale, and 4.5 on the Analytical Writing Scale
- Completion of at least 9 semester hours of graduate course work at UALR or a graduate program from another regionally accredited college or university with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 and no grade lower than a B.
See website for more information