Degrees and Certificates Offered
Master of Education, Graduate Certificates in Adult Education- Initial or Additional Licensure
Program Coordinator Contact Information
Dr. Jennifer Holtz
All applicants for both regular and conditional admission must have favorable recommendations from the Adult Education program coordinator.
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.75 (4.0 scale)
- GPA of at least 3.0 for the last 60 hours of undergraduate courses
- Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution, a cumulative undergraduate GPA of no lower than 2.75, and a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score of at least 144 on the Verbal Scale, 141 on the Quantitative Scale, and 4.5 on the Analytical Writing Scale
- Completion of at least 9 semester hours of graduate course work at UALR or a graduate program from another regionally accredited college or university with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 and no grade lower than a B.
See website for more information